Re: Garage Floor Painting Questions

To: RGibbs4553@aol.com
Subject: Re: Garage Floor Painting Questions
From: jibrooks@JUNO.COM (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 1996 22:51:42 EST
Roger,

I am the one who mentioned the concrete grinder.  Basically it breaks off
the top oxidized layer and gets the pores of the concrete open.  A
mechanical mean to accomplish what a etch does.  It is not effective on
removing old oil, etc, but we used a product called Bullseye, which was
biodegradable.  I have no clue as to where it can be obtained.  You need
to degrease below the surface  the concrete to get the epoxy to stick.
Scrub with a bristle broom and lots of dregreaser.

Jack Brooks