Re: Air Compressors

To: SHOP TALK <SHOP-TALK@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Re: Air Compressors
From: Bruce Wentzel <76752.3101@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 12:45:30 -0500
I have hooked up 2 compressors in parallel and it does supply ~ the sum of
the two compressors capacity.  The one anomoly was synchronizing the
pressure switches of the two.  I can't recall what was happening now, but I
had to fiddle with them to get them coordinated (another carburetor
analogy?)  Each compressor still had it's original tank, so I had ton's o'
volume.

Bruce