Re: Extension for a 3/8 drive butterfly wrench

To: Peter Schauss x 2014 <ps4330@okc01.jccbi.gov>
Subject: Re: Extension for a 3/8 drive butterfly wrench
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 19:35:00 -0500 (EST)
        Harbor Freight has a set of 3/8 impact extensions for $5.99. It
includes a 1 1/2", 2 1/2" , 5 1/4" and 8 1/4". Their 1/2 drive set costs
$8.99. Not sure what your socket set cost but they have an 8 piece set
including case for $5.99. I don't have the 3/8 but I do havethe 1/2" in
both the
metric and SAE and couldn't be happier with the quality. This may be the
time you want to try some of their tools without risking a lot of money.
It's possible to get even small orders without shipping charges, however
on every order there is a $2.95 handling charge.
...Art