Re: Workbench Constr & shop ventilation

To: "Con P. Seitl" <seitl@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Workbench Constr & shop ventilation
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 13:52:08 -0500
At 04:45 PM 2/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Phil Ethier wrote:
>>
>> At 3:20 AM -0600 2/6/98, Con P. Seitl wrote:
>>
>> >But I know what I would
>> >certainly do, and that's put in a wooden floor instead of concrete.
>>
>> May be illegal for cars.  Fire codes.  Heard that about Mass. on THIS OLD
>> HOUSE a week or so ago.

Slab for my shop was apparently poured with styrofoam under the concrete.  I
haven't suffered from cold feet this winter, and I normally wear normal
shoes or workboots out there, depending on how much snow I have to walk
through to get there.

Also, I've been keeping the temp at 40 deg or so when I'm not out there.  i
had a bad experience with condensation once, that I thought was due to
taking the temp thru the freezing point when I warmed it up to work in.
Should I worry about this or am I doing the right thing by keeping the temp
above freezing?

Brian