shop painting

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: shop painting
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 14:50 -0400 (EDT)
     since we're all doing the dream shop drool let me ask a related
     question

     I've just finished insulation and 1/4" plywood on walls and ceilings..
      (heat is coming as soon as I can ditch the flower beds for 60')

     I've also moved everything, I mean EVERYTHING in this 25'x25' building
     6 to7 times to do the paneling and painting...

     Now I'm wondering about the concrete floor and paint...what would be
     involved in painting this floor...other than moving everythine 6 to 7
     more times  ?  i.e. prep, finish, care  ??

     one added benefit of all the moving... I've found a lot of lost stuff

     john