Re: Shop Tools

To: n.ny@intest.com, vscjohn@iamerica.net
Subject: Re: Shop Tools
From: johnm@ims.com (John Miller)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 17:51:21 -0700
Nils writes:
[Snip, snip]
> > Anyone on the list have either one of these low end machines from Enco or
> > Harbor Freight?
> > Any advice I can get before I order would be greatly appreciated
> >
> > Regards Nils

And John Roper responds:
> Should you need parts or service once Harbor Freight has your money, you
> might want to practice bending over and kissing your posterior goodbye.
> John

Its good to be wary on large purchases, but I had problems with a
Harbor Freight hydralic ram and they sent me a repair kit and additional
seals after the warranty ran out.  We did have to go 'round and 'round a
few times - someone had binned the wrong repair parts and it took a while
to get that sorted out, but the people on the phone were helpful and
responsive.  I still order from them.

John Miller