Willow Planer/Thicknesser

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Willow Planer/Thicknesser
From: Richard Atkinson <grinalot@zetnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:47:01 +0100 (BST)
Apologies in advance if this is deemed to be off topic.  Suggestions,
off list, of more appropriate places to post are welcome.

My father has a Willow 8" planer thicknesser which is in need of some
sharpening and adjustment.  Unfortunately, we have no information on
this machine, neither are there any instructions on it.  I believe
there should be a gauge to facilitate resetting the blades after
sharpening.

Does anyone have any information or a manual for this machine, or
dimensions for the setting gauge, please?

Tia

--
Dick Atkinson