Re: New car, new problems

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@inline-tech.com>
Subject: Re: New car, new problems
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 18:29:02 -0700
I bought a respirator at Home Depot.  Probably not the same as a re-breather,
but it makes a very noticable difference.  The one I bought is good for dust
and paint fumes, and it does work.  I've used it for sandblasting, rust
removal, body work, and painting.  For about $30, you can protect your lungs.
They are far supior to a paper dust mask.  If you can taste the air, your
hurting yourself.  Just an inexpensive idea to help you out.

Brian Kemp