download area

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: download area
From: jniolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:44 -0400 (EDT)
     I've received several request for the plans I offered..  No
     problem..will get them out on Monday..  I'm sorta a rokie to this
     group and wonder   is there a location I can upload the plans and
     anyone interested can download them from there..that would sure save
     some wear and tear on the mail server here...

     Any suggestions ???

     john

     btw  found the press plans and it's for a 10 ton unit constructed of
     2x2 tubing, 3.5" angle iron and misc flat stock.  If you need larger
     you can use concept and beef it up I'm sure.  Will scan and mail
     monday