Re: download area

To: jniolon@uss.com
Subject: Re: download area
From: Heather & Joe Way <sierrasa@psln.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 07:35:23 -0800
I have a little extra space on my server. If you can do ftp log on to
restoresource.com as "shoptalk" with a password of "shoptalk" and upload
it there. Others with ftp can log on the same way and download it.

If you don't have ftp capabilities in your browser I recommend WS_FTP.
You can download a free trial copy from http://www.ipswitch.com/ .

If you can't do ftp e-mail the file to me and I'll put a link to it on
my little web page.

This is not an open offer for the use of my server by Shop-Talk listers,
as I have limits on size and transfers. This situation seems to fit well
within my limits. I will be happy to consider allowing other files to be
placed on the server, but PLEASE talk to me first.

Joe

Joe
====

--