Re: auto dimming welding helmet

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: auto dimming welding helmet
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 00:49:49 -0500
I agree, they are way cool.  My B-i-L snagged one from work and we use
whenever we plan on welding.  The only 'problem' we've found is the
florescent lights triggering the lens.  Adjusting the sensitivity fixes
this.  Works really well when you're under the rally car and have no room
to snap the brim down....

What kind did you get?

At 07:17 PM 10/30/1998 ,  Brad Kahler was inspired to say:

>  Listers,
>
>  I just got my auto dimming welding mask today.  Gave it a quick try a
little
>  while ago for the first time.  WOW, talk about a difference.  I am totally
>  amazed at how well those things work.  Its so nice to start the arc while

Cheers!