Re[2]: Hydraulic Press

To: jniolon@uss.com, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: Hydraulic Press
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@inline-tech.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 16:44:30 -0800

 Well those hydraulic press plans are pretty good...

 Wow! it was a lot of work and I am not finished but I will be tonight, I
don't have anything to press right now but when I do in a few weeks, it
sure looks like it will work wonderfully.

  For the record...I spent about $80 in materials to build a press that you
can buy for about $130-$150.  Not bad but it was a lot of time consuming
work getting everything just right.  6 months ago I had most of the
materials I needed in my scrap pile so if you weld a lot or work with metal
a lot you will probably have half the stuff in your scrap pile and it will
be a lot cheaper.

        mike