Re: Singing the praises of Simple Green (NOT!)

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Singing the praises of Simple Green (NOT!)
From: "Nils O. Ny" <n.ny@intest.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:29:15 -0500
At 02:31 PM 2/11/1999 -0600, zink wrote:
>Is the castrol all natural and completely safe to use?
>Larry zink

"natural" and "safe" are such subjective words, don't you think?
The Castol seems safe enough for me and it says its biodegradable.
I have never had a problem using on painted surfaces and I use it
regularly to clean the crap off the aluminum wheels.  I just spray it
on and work it quickly with a brush and rinse quickly ... the best
brake dust/crap remover ever!   Don't leave it on the rubber tires
very long or your hands for that matter they will start to sting
after a minute or so ... and if you spray the stuff don't inhale
any of it or you'll be coughing uncontrollably.

Hey if you want something that really works ... you have to expect
to use some reasonable judgement and take some precautions.
If it was totally safe and you could drink it .... it wouldn't work.

Regards,  Nils