RE: Singing the praises of Simple Green (NOT!)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Singing the praises of Simple Green (NOT!)
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 00:19:00 -0500

-> juice from an organically grown orange, it doesn't change the fact
-> that the goo I've taken off the car isn't biodegradable.

 What you're likely to be removing is a combination of oil and dirt.
Dirt is by definition natural, though I don't know about biodegradable.
Oil is also natural - they pump it right out of the ground, though the
"natural" freaks might contend that distillation, cracking, and
additives might make it "processed."  And oil is biodegradable -
oil-eating bacteria are used to clean up oil spills, and there are even
(very annoying!) bacteria that can thrive in Diesel fuel.

 So, yes, the goo is biodegradable...