Re: Sandblast cabinets

To: tboicey@brit.ca
Subject: Re: Sandblast cabinets
From: "George P. Dausch IV" <gpd4@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 07:55:27 -0400
Trevor,
I will let others answer the abrasives question.
However, the loose dust will ruin the compressor quickly.  Get the air
intake ducted outside if possible, if not at least well away.  Most of
the cabinets contain a fitting for a vacuum cleaner.  I wired the vacuum
into the circuit; therefore, it runs whenever the light is on and sucks
up the excess dust.  Just a little sand falls out the door when I open
it.
George