Re: Sandblast cabinets

To: Curt Strohacker <strohacker@chesco.com>
Subject: Re: Sandblast cabinets
From: Eriks Skinkis <eriks@netspace.net.au>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 22:53:29 +1000
We use aluminium oxide in our cabinet at work. My reason for being curious
about whether there are any known health risks associated with Aluminium Oxide
comes from all the recent media talk about aluminium being linked to the
development of alzheimers disease. I don't know enough about how different
aluminium oxide is to aluminium and whether the same health concern applies.

Cheers,
Eriks.