RE: self applied CPR

To: "'Bill Tennyson SRX7 54'" <bill@db3.net>, "'Bill Hanks'" <weh4235@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: self applied CPR
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:52:24 -0700
It appears to be a hoax, folks.  Rochester General Hospital (the supposed
source of the info) disavows all knowledge.  See
http://www.viahealth.org/via_news/august_news/heartattack.htm

It's a shame, too.

(Actually, if the situation arises, I'm going to try it anyway.  What have
I got to lose ? <g>)
Randall