RE: Painting small parts

To: "'Eric Murray'" <ericm@lne.com>, Gil Fuqua <gfuqua@corpcomminc.com>
Subject: RE: Painting small parts
From: Robert Bownes <rbownes@neworks.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:07:46 -0500

I did an interesting variant on this when I worked someplace where I had
access to a virtually unlimited supply of large air filters (used input
filters from the clean room...)

1. put plastic drop cloth on all the walls & floor.
2. Lower the garage door just far enough to wedge the filters in between
the door & floor (full width of the door)
3. Put exhaust fans in windows (with filters between garage and fan)

worked like a charm. with the large, high volume filters there was
plenty of fresh air coming in, and with teh filters in front of the
fans, not much going out.

iii