Thanks

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 22:23:58 -0500
I wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice on the impossible brake bolt.
 Here is what I did...

Put the old pads back on.  Made appointment for local shop to replace the
pads and rotor on that side (labor only).
Made dentist appointment (my tooth is KILLING me!) 8>(

I know this is a cop out, but for the 2 hours I had on THAT ONE BOLT
already, (minus 2 sockets and a tooth) It's not worth it.  I'll also have
them check the alignment.
----------Which brings me to the next question...--------------

What is the correct way for a "shadetree mechanic" to check and adjust
front end alignment?
I've never done it before, I just left it to a shop (most of my wrenching
is on motorcycles) but I need to do it on my Jeep.

Thanks again, for past and present help.

inch