Re: Smoke alarms

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Smoke alarms
From: Jon & Deb Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:00:19 -0400
I'm sure Radio Shack has everything except the Dual Detectors. You'd
have to check on that. You pretty well described my system, except mine
are just photo detectors. (Due for a changeout as they are approaching
their tenth birthday.) This is on their combined burglery/fire system.

In theory, you can hook up any brand of detector to the system. So if
rat shack doesn't have the Ions you could get them somewhere else. You
just have to follow the instructions for compatibility.

Jon Rush