Re: Speaking of codes...

To: epetrevich@relavis.com
Subject: Re: Speaking of codes...
From: bob bownes <rbownes@nametree.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:04:48 -0400

X-10 is a nice solution for remoting lights and such. I use it throughout the
house for a variety of applications. Had not moved it into the garage yet, but
it's a great idea.

Not only can you controll it from the phone, but from the computer as well. The
outside lights at my house are turned on/off based on TOD and the TOY (to figure
out how dark it is....) And I can turn it all on/off over the net as well.
(always good for annoying the spouse in the middle of the night when you are far
away)

Bob