Re: Speaking of codes...

To: <epetrevich@relavis.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of codes...
From: "George Columbo" <gcolumbo@Prodigy.Net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:59:10 -0700
I see nothing wrong with additional wires run into boxes.  Great for
expansion, or if you ever decide to change a light switch to a three-way or
more.  Just put a wire nut on the end, and fold it back into the box.  Don't
cut it short, you will probably kick yourself later if you do.  Do this on
both ends.  Maybe even label the wire as to where it goes and mark it
"Spare".  Hope this helps.

George