RE: Tool Chest Choices...

To: larryhoy@Prodigy.Net, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tool Chest Choices...
From: jmark.vanscoter@amd.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:42:18 -0600
Does anyone live near the Waterloo toolbox factory where they make the
Craftsman toolboxes? Do they have an outlet store?

A few years ago I was in Ohio and stopped at the Kennedy outlet store near
their factory and got a "blemished" roll-around box for about 25% of list
price.

Mark V.S. in Austin, TX