Re: Safety Chains Was: Build it yourself Car Trailer

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety Chains Was: Build it yourself Car Trailer
From: "Richard Boyce" <rboyce90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:32:54 -0700
You are exactly right and sharp eyed too, the chains should always be
crossed. Actually I'm surprised Ted, the trailer owner, hooked them up at
all, as he moved it approximately 50ft. from his garage to the street so I
could take some pictures.
Instead of doing just plans, I'am considering doing a build up of one
similar in style, with lots of pics and of course plans. Problem is I don't
need it when I'm done. Anybody interested in a really good deal on a trailer
when it's done?