Re: Electronic pest repellants

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic pest repellants
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 12:56:37 -0600
Someone wrote:

> >  Being sensitive, enlightened people, mouse traps were of course
abhored,
> > <...>  And I secretly empty conventional traps when she is not looking.

Someone added:

> I once tried "humane" traps in my garage.  More expensive, and just not as
> effective.  I just decided to use convential traps.  They work quite well
and
> cured my mouse problem...

For those slightly more militant  (mice chewed up you new leather
upholstery),  "Dixie Gun Works"   Union City, TN  is currently listing their
# PH 0540 black powder "Mouse Killer"  as a "Christmas Special" for only
$39.95.  You load it with black powder, and a paper wad.   Nibbling the bait
pan trips the hammer which hits the firing cap   "POWWWWWW!"  and the mouse
is disassembled!  I can only imagine the satisfaction that must result if
you really HATE the little buggers!
<-:
Tony_______________________@Sherman.Texas