Re: Electronic pest repellants

To: "Tim Mullen" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Electronic pest repellants
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:58:48 -0600
From: Tim Mullen <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>

>I once tried "humane" traps in my garage.  More expensive, and just not as
>effective.  I just decided to use convential traps.  They work quite well
and
>cured my mouse problem

I find sticky traps work fine, and they don't hurt pets and children the way
snap-traps and poison can.  Disposal?  They say freezing is not an
unpleasant way to die, so I toss the little beggar in the freezer for a day
or so and then in the trash.

Have not had a lot of mouse trouble since we moved.  My wife saw one once,
but I think he either found his way out or our cat ate him.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.