Re: Electronic pest repellants

To: epetrevich@relavis.com
Subject: Re: Electronic pest repellants
From: "Dave Rann@wic.net" <drann@wic.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 21:34:54 -0700
>I remember a while ago there was talk about pest repellants.  I was
>wondering, does anyone have any experience with the electronic types that
>plug in to AC?

 Inch

 About two years ago we moved to a place with an acre of land. My wife and
I were amazed at not only the quantity of mice moving in the first Winter
but their daring also, running across the counter as one of us was making
coffee or preparing food.

 Being sensitive, enlightened people, mouse traps were of course abhored,
The Wife brought home a plug in
"Mouse a lator." All skepticism aside, a mouse on the counter is an
extremely rare sight. Unfortunately, this does not mean goodbye to the cute
little furry creatures, they just don't run across the counter on which it
sits. And I secretly empty conventional traps when she is not looking.

 Dave