TERRORIST ATTACK!!!! UPDATE

To: hooliganz@yahoogroups.com
Subject: TERRORIST ATTACK!!!! UPDATE
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:49:53 -0400
At this time, the PENTAGON has now had a explosion at the heliport.

Also, the planes that hit the WTC seem to be either 737, 757, or airbuses.
The hi-jacked plane WAS confirmed.  It was a flight from Boston to LA.

Eric Petrevich, CLP
Relavis Corporation
908-NET-ELVES  (638-3583)

                    epetrevich@re

                    lavis.com            To:     nj-cycles@egroups.com,

                                         hooliganz@yahoogroups.com,
shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
                    09/11/2001           cc:

                    09:30 AM             Subject:     [hooliganz] TERRORIST
ATTACK!!!!
                    Please

                    respond to

                    hooliganz

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

For those of you in an office and without news...

2 planes have flown DIRECTLY into each of the World Trade Center towers.

Tower 1 was hit first, then 18 mins later, tower 2 was hit (and was
recorded)  The second plane looks like a commercial jet.

The Pentagon has comment that this WAS a terrorist attack.

Unconfirmed...  American Airlines employee reported a hijacked plane.  No
further info on that and it is unconfirmed.

Inch

For those that want more news (know people in that building or such),
please call me and I'll tell you what I can find out.

Eric Petrevich, CLP
Relavis Corporation
908-NET-ELVES  (638-3583)

FREE COLLEGE MONEY