Re: TERRORIST ATTACK!!!!

To: epetrevich@relavis.com
Subject: Re: TERRORIST ATTACK!!!!
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 09:54:41 -0400
I know little more except that some kind of aircraft just crashed into
the Pentagon, and that the White House has been evacuated. The entire
commercial air fleet has been grounded.

A co-worker just called me from a plane that was waiting to take off,
and they have been told that they will not be taking off any time soon.
They were told nothing.

Mike

epetrevich@relavis.com wrote:

> THIS IS NOT A JOKE.
>
> For those of you in an office and without news...
>
> 2 planes have flown DIRECTLY into each of the World Trade Center towers.
>
> Tower 1 was hit first, then 18 mins later, tower 2 was hit (and was
> recorded)  The second plane looks like a commercial jet.
>
> The Pentagon has comment that this WAS a terrorist attack.
>
> Unconfirmed...  American Airlines employee reported a hijacked plane.  No
> further info on that and it is unconfirmed.
>
> Inch
>
> For those that want more news (know people in that building or such),
> please call me and I'll tell you what I can find out.
>
> Eric Petrevich, CLP
> Relavis Corporation
> 908-NET-ELVES  (638-3583)

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
(msloane@att.net)
<http://home.att.net/~msloane>
<http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=204428>

"He who will not reason, is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool;
and he who dares not is a slave."

        - William Drummond

///