TERRORIST ATTACK!!!! UPDATE Part 3

To: nj-cycles@yahoogroups.com
Subject: TERRORIST ATTACK!!!! UPDATE Part 3
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:13:33 -0400
ALL COMMERCIAL AIR TRAFFIC HAS BEEN GROUNDED NATIONWIDE.

ALL TRAFFIC into and out of the city is HALTED

Tower 2 the World trade center has just collapsed!

This is a grim day in the history of US

Eric Petrevich, CLP
Relavis Corporation
908-NET-ELVES  (638-3583)

                    epetrevich@re

                    lavis.com            To:     hooliganz@yahoogroups.com

                                         cc:     hooliganz@yahoogroups.com,

                    09/11/2001           nj-cycles@yahoogroups.com,
shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
                    09:49 AM             Subject:     [nj-cycles] TERRORIST
ATTACK!!!!
                    Please               UPDATE

                    respond to

                    nj-cycles

At this time, the PENTAGON has now had a explosion at the heliport.

Also, the planes that hit the WTC seem to be either 737, 757, or airbuses.
The hi-jacked plane WAS confirmed.  It was a flight from Boston to LA.

Eric Petrevich, CLP
Relavis Corporation
908-NET-ELVES  (638-3583)

                    epetrevich@re
                    lavis.com            To:     nj-cycles@egroups.com,
                                         hooliganz@yahoogroups.com,
shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
                    09/11/2001           cc:
                    09:30 AM             Subject:     [hooliganz] TERRORIST
ATTACK!!!!
                    Please
                    respond to
                    hooliganz

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

For those of you in an office and without news...

2 planes have flown DIRECTLY into each of the World Trade Center towers.

Tower 1 was hit first, then 18 mins later, tower 2 was hit (and was
recorded)  The second plane looks like a commercial jet.

The Pentagon has comment that this WAS a terrorist attack.

Unconfirmed...  American Airlines employee reported a hijacked plane.  No
further info on that and it is unconfirmed.

Inch

For those that want more news (know people in that building or such),
please call me and I'll tell you what I can find out.

Eric Petrevich, CLP
Relavis Corporation
908-NET-ELVES  (638-3583)

Monitoring Service trial