RE: Shop-talk archives?

To: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@kns.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Shop-talk archives?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:18:05 -0800
Chris :

The former archive site appears to be dead.  MJB has mumbled about setting
up his own server for searchable archives, if the proceeds from the latest
fund drive were adequate, but there's been no further news to date.

You can get the archives from Majordomo, but only by date.  There's no way
to search for text (except to download the whole thing to your machine).

Randall

> Been off the list for a while, and the one bookmark I have for a
> shop-talk archive search doesn't work.

///