Re: Shop-talk archives?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop-talk archives?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:37:35 -0700 (MST)
   MJB has mumbled about setting up his own server for searchable archives,
   if the proceeds from the latest fund drive were adequate, but there's
   been no further news to date.

Thanks for paying attention:

     Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 13:17:45 -0700 (MST)
     From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
     To: shop-talk@autox.team.net

     http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma

     mjb.

And a month previously:

     Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:02:47 -0600 (MDT)
     From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
     To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
     Subject: Re: building a shop (followup)

        i'm considering taking all the material and setting up a web page so
        this can all be referred to the next time someone asks this question.

    This list, shop-talk, is one of the few that currently has most, if not
    all, messages in a web based archive here on the autox.team.net server.
    Check out

     http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/shop-talk

    There are still bugs and such that I'll deal with as resources allow.  You
    may recall I mentioned this issue in this fall's funding plea (Magpie's
    Song) and so far it looks promising, we may end up with some faster
    hardware and more disk space this winter.  And I'll make available a more
    easily remembered URL for the archives.  We shall see.

    mjb.

///