RE: Question about Radiant Heated Floors and drilling for

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question about Radiant Heated Floors and drilling for
From: "Gene Merritt" <gmerritt@netins.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:38:35 -0600
I'm no expert, but I believe that the CNC units where I used to work were
bolted to isolated slabs of concrete to keep the machine from being jostled
by passing forklifts, etc.  Wouldn't the equipment eventually vibrate across
the floor over time? (insert longwinded dissertation about coefficients of
friction, rough/imperfectly flat floors, etc.)

I'd want my heavy equipment bolted down.