RE: bar height (inches)?

To: dwbradbury@ra.rockwell.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: bar height (inches)?
From: jmark.vanscoter@amd.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 14:15:03 -0500
A kitchen counter is typically 36" high. A bar is usually about 42" high (this
varies). Stools are 24"-30" high for kitchen counters and 30"-36" high for bar
counters.

I know this because I just started checking out stools for my counter (37"
tall). Then yesterday, I read an article in one of the home improvement mags
that covered the same topic.

Mark V.S. in Austin, TX