Re: appliance repair (Logic check to next step)

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: appliance repair (Logic check to next step)
From: Steve Budde <super_racenut@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 22:24:25 -0500
OK,
this is what I have so far.  A timer motor that runs and a defrost cycle
that seems to work as the back of the fridge gets hot.  The temp sensor
seems to be working, I tested it with a meter, and it seems to be working
fine.  I reinstalled the sensor and now have it on the outside of the
fridge.  To my way of thinking the compressor should continue nonstop
thinking that the box is 60* inside.  The thermometer in the freezer is
at a constant 35*  and the control is set at max cool.  I think that it
is either low on coolant or has some other issue that will require
professional help.  Have I missed any other potentially replaceable
parts?

Steve Budde
super_racenut@juno.com
NSSCC #84     IGBA #100