RE: Mystery fastener

To: <arvidj@visi.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mystery fastener
From: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:36:44 -0700
Arvid,

Thanks for the lead... The URL's description does agree, except that my
fastener has a pretty fine pitch. I wonder if McMaster has these beasts, too.

[later] No, McMaster doesn't have them, nor MCS. These Double-Lead, or double
thread screws are a little hard to find. At least I have the name to use.
Thanks again.

Ken