Re: Under the hood temperature

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Under the hood temperature
From: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 06:00:30 -0400
Hello Bill,

Monday, June 03, 2002, 10:49:11 PM, you wrote:

Just to answer some general questions, the reason I want to do this is
that I am having problems with vapor lock due to high heat under the
hood.  What I plan to do is remove the stock exhaust manifold and
catalytic converter and replace it with a header that has been coated
by Swain http://swaintech.com/

I just want to get an idea of how much of a difference this will make.
I am sure it will help but I would like to put some hard numbers with
the change.   Just trying to measure the changes, seems like the smart
(or anal) thing to do.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net