Re: paintball guns

To: Eric Murray <ericm@lne.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: paintball guns
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:29:00 -0400
I have a sprinkler-motion detector device.  Check out:

http://www.scatmat.com/Products/Scarecrow/

It's very effective and mildly entertaining, especially when you ask a
guest to take a closer look at one of the flowers.  I did not apply the
decals to mine, so It's just plain black.  The only complaint I have with
it is that it can't handle freezing temperatures.  The early spring, when
the first flowers are sprouting is when the deer come around the most at my
house.  Unfortunately, that's also when the night temperatures dip below
freezing.  If anyone finds one that shoots antifreeze, let me know. :-)  If
you aren't concerned with freezing temperatures, I'd definitely give one a try.

-Steve