Re: paintball guns

To: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Subject: Re: paintball guns
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 17:17:52 -0600
Mike Rambour wrote:

> >The one thing that has worked is fencing, the entire vegetable
> >garden is fenced off.  which is probably what I'll wind up doing
>
>    How about a simple electrified fence ?

A real high one, maybe. (!) I was coming back from someone's house in
the country near where I live one evening, watched a mule deer walk up
to the edge of a barbed-wire fence, stop, stick its nose over the top
wire, and then it jumped--cleared it neatly from a standstill. It wasn't
that tall, either. If they can jump straight up four feet from a
standstill, I would guess they could do six feet, easy, with a run up to
it.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

The gulf between content and substance continues to widen....