Re: Adhesive question

To: ken.landaiche@nokia.com
Subject: Re: Adhesive question
From: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:52:53 -0700
Hi Ken,

If you were able to clean this plastic with acetone and did not soften it or do
any damage to it, then it's too inert for essentially any solvents to bind to
it.  However, there are a few epoxies that stick to about anything you can put
it on.  They aren't
always handsome and clear, but they might work.  Some are extremely hot in
their setup time, so be aware of that.

Not quite as hot as what the firemen mix up and put on broken fuel/gasoline
lines and stops it right now!!!

Best of luck, Paul A