Re: Adhesive question

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Adhesive question
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 12:00:02 -0400
OOPS - I misspoke (as it were) - the repair example in on PlastiFix's web
site (didn't notice that selecting "more info" next to the PlastiFix listing
on Urethane Supply Company's site jumped me to the PlastiFix web-site).  The
link for the turntable lid repair is:
http://www.plastifix.com/household03.htm

Mark (shoots from the hip & misses) Watson