Re: Footwear for the shop

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Footwear for the shop
From: "TONY CLARK" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:04:42 -0500
Wayne posed:

> I need to get some new footwear for working in the shop and just general
> messing around the house. Prefer a 6" or maybe 8" light weight boot I guess.
> Normally I wear tennis shoes but would like a little more support, comfort and
> some additional warmth for that cold concrete floor. On the other hand, I
> don't want a big old heavy, steel toed, tactical army boot either.

This question is quickly resolved if you do much metal work or welding . . .
laceless boots :  engineer boots, ropers, etc.

One experience with a glob of molten steel lodged in the laces or down by your
socks illustrates the problem

Tony Clark
(I never suspected that I could adagio-dance before!!!!!)