Footwear for the shop

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Footwear for the shop
From: "Wayne" <w.farrington@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:06:00 -0700
I need to get some new footwear for working in the shop and just general
messing around the house. Prefer a 6" or maybe 8" light weight boot I guess.
Normally I wear tennis shoes but would like a little more support, comfort and
some additional warmth for that cold concrete floor. On the other hand, I
don't want a big old heavy, steel toed, tactical army boot either.

I did try some redwings recently at their shop but found the tongue to be
attached far up the sides of the boot. This made it difficult to get my foot
in and out of the boot. It was a real PIA.

What do you guys recommend?

Wayne