RE: Infrared heaters question

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Infrared heaters question
From: <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 10:30:45 -0800
I agree that the radiant heater probably would have a hard time heating the
car, especially in that "garage". It works by direct radiation. So the other
side of the car would not get heat at all. Of course you could ring the car
with 4-6 heaters.

But the jet engine produces a lot of moisture as well as kicking up dust. It
might be problematic, too.

Ken