Re: broken ice maker in shop's fridge

To: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: broken ice maker in shop's fridge
From: Steven Trovato <trovato@computer.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:17:39 -0500
I know this is probably not what you want to hear, but the "usual" approach
to icemaker problems is to replace the whole unit.  I found this link, for
example:

http://a-1catalog.com/geicemakerkit.html

It's 85 bucks.  I'm not saying it can't be fixed, but you should at least
know the point at which it stops being worth it.

-Steve