Re: What kind of screw is this?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What kind of screw is this?
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 00:43:56 -0600
> > Well, I guess I should have clarified that, two of the screws on
> > the dashpot
> > are not removable using my snap ring pliers because they are located too
> > closely to obstructions on the carb body.

Randall's screw driver slot sounds good to me if there is vertical clearance
but first, I'd try a trick using two flat blade screwdrivers . . One with
the flat placed vertically as a fulcrum and the other levering the screw
head notches.  If NEITHER idea worked,  I'd get in the junk tool box and
find a suitable sized 12 point Taiwan socket and whittle on it  (with a
small cut-off disc)  'til I had 3 or 6 points to fit the screw.
Tony