Re: need press-off switch

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need press-off switch
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:54:59 -0400
Scott, what I do in all my closets is use motion sensors for the lights.
They can be had really cheap and if the door isn't completely shut, will
still "time out" and turn off.
Plus, all of these units are meant to handle 120vac.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"
R Waters.

Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Sent by: shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net
04/20/2003 15:26