RE: Mandrel Bent Tubing

To: "'Paul Parkanzky'" <parkanz1@msu.edu>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Mandrel Bent Tubing
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 06:45:14 -0400
Paul,

Let me get this straight. You have a race car and the roll cage needs
replacing. You want to do it on the cheap. What the blue blazes is
wrong with this picture?

Come on man, isn't your life worth something? If you can't afford to
put the money into a good roll bar, take a year off and save up the
cash.

Regards,

Doug

--