RE: Mandrel Bent Tubing

To: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Subject: RE: Mandrel Bent Tubing
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 11:10:20 -0400
Yes.  I want to do it on the cheap.  Do you think spending more on it
somehow makes it safer?  I also want to do it right, hence my query
regarding do-it-yourself mandrel bent tubing.  In my opinion the cage I
design and build will be safer than the cookie-cutter U-Weld cage from
Autopower (I'll put in door bars and a Petty bar, for instance).

Paul