Fw: Palm Nailers

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Palm Nailers
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 19:18:52 -0400
Kai,

Quick question - wouldn't this topic be more appropriate BEFORE Easter (for
the Christians on the list)?

Sorry - couldn't resist the warped humor!

Also, your link had "timed out" but I found what they had.  The specs claim
the $80 unit (Senco A20 unit, Model: #PC0781, SKU: #474433) can handle 5d to
70d nails, "Drives nails into concrete, cinder block and other hard
materials", and "For framing, decking, fencing, rafter bracing, joist
hangers".

I'm looking for responses also as I've been looking at this type of nailer
for years (the first unit I saw was $160) and haven't bought one yet.  At
$80 it seems like less of a risk to buy one and try it.

Mark Watson
1956 Daimler Regency Mk II '104' patiently waiting for attention in the
garage